Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!  His birthday is fast approaching which means I'm going to have to make a trip to my storage building to grab my Dr. Seuss stuff...yes, I said storage building...I'm a confirmed teacher hoarder, it's crazy, I know!

I did find the time this week to create a beautiful Read the Room activity in honor of the upcoming birthday...Krista Wallden's graphics are just awesome and they turned out spectacular in this project.


Click on the picture to check it out...I'm planning on using it next week myself!  Dr. Seuss celebrating starts early in Kindergarten ya know!

UPDATE:  My wonderful boyfriend printed out a set for me at his work...they are amazing.  I guess that's what great graphics and a $11,000 dollar a month copier gets you!! 

I also created a FREE writing paper along the same theme...click on the picture to download yours!! Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing at Manic Monday! Great idea! Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the activities! Great idea :)

    I found your blog through Sister Teachers Giveaway - I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete