Monday, March 4, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Reader and a FREEBIE!

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner!  In Kindergarten, if the leprechaun comes and wrecks your room, it's the most dreaded day of the year....trust me!  I made a new reader for St. Paddy's Day with a twist...I included lots of writing inside...what student doesn't need practice with that?? 

Click on the picture to check it out....

 
 
I will have to say this FREEBIE is a pretty good one...it's a hidden shamrock coloring page.  Give your kiddos a magnifying glass (which they LOVE) and let them count away...click on the picture to grab yours!!

 
PS:  there are 45 shamrocks in the picture!!


3 comments:

  1. I love these I Spy games using a magnifying glass and so do my students! Thank you so much for the freebie!

    Stephanie
    handsonhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie, I always love a great holiday-themed activity page!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! I printed mine today!

    ReplyDelete